Attractions Hong Kong
– The Peak: hill view panoramic views over Hong Kong
– Star Ferry: ferry boats between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
– Stanley Market: open-air market on Hong Kong Island
– shopping in the department centres in Causeway Bay
– walk around the skyscrapers in Central
– Temple Street: open-air bazaar at night
– Disney Land: small park between the airport and the city
– Man Mo Temple: old temple in Hong Kong
– Ocean Park: attractions, shows, dining and shopping
– Kowloon Park: park with swimming pool
– Lantau Island: the biggest island
– Aberdeen: town on Hong Kong Island
– Repulse Bay: luxurious residential area with beach
Hong Kong’s number one tourist attraction. The Peak Tram, a funicular railway, take visitors to the Peak. The tram departs from Garden Road near Hong Kong Park. The Peak Tram Sky Pass cost HKD83. This is a return ticket with the tram + entrance to the Sky Terrace. At the top of the Peak, is the tram station building; the Peak Tower. It has several floors with souvenirs shops, small cafe-restaurant’s, KFC and terraces.
Stanley Market is an open air market but also has a boulevard with terraces (and expensive drinks). Transportation to Stanley is with the (double decker) bus from Central.